Dr. Hilliard and Kelsey Culler are joined by Dr. Richard Hart, President of Loma Linda University Health. Passionate about farming, his llamas, koi ponds and underserved community care, Dr. Hart explores how his cumulative experiences shape the vision for the organization.
- 2:40 – Who you are is more important that what you know
- 7:10 – Starting Social Action Community Health System (SACHS)
- 12:40 – Finding balance among competing responsibilities
- 18:40 – Understanding the importance of risk tolerance
- 27:30 – Surviving a rattlesnake bite