The adult inpatient program at Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center aims to stabilize patients suffering from mental illness. We refer stabilized patients to a lower level of appropriate care.
Why Choose Us for Mental Health Care
- All the specialists you need: Every aspect of your treatment is considered and taken care of by a full team of specialists. If you need further care, we’ll connect you with the right specialists throughout the Loma Linda University Health system.
- Individualized treatment plan: Your treatment plan is created just for you with comprehensive mental health services.
- Whole person care: Our program supports your spiritual, social, and mental health needs. Participants have access to individual and group therapy, various support groups, and social support services in a friendly and caring environment.
Services We Offer
We offer support for patients experiencing issues related to mental health. Key issues often addressed include:
- Loss and grief
- Relationship issues
- Exacerbation of mental disorders
Our adult inpatient behavioral health program is a full program offered seven days a week. Treatment includes:
- Planning goals
- Core group therapy
- Family groups
- Occupational and recreational therapy
- Stress management groups
- Nutritional groups
- Medication education
- Chaplain services
- Crisis stabilization as needed
Families are strongly encouraged to participate in the patient’s treatment. Family members can support and reinforce education and positive personal growth for their loved one.