Our team of licensed therapists can help you and your family work through the stresses and emotional difficulties that are impacting your relationships and daily activity. We're here for you whether you’re suffering from depression, anxiety, grief or any other emotional problems. Our focus is to strengthen your coping skills and your overall wellness by offering a variety of services for children, adolescents, individuals, families and seniors.
Why Choose Us for Outpatient Therapy
- Long-term wellness tools: We teach recovery and life skills you can use to better manage mental health challenges while increasing your ability to reduce stress and increase your overall quality of life. We focus on managing and reducing your symptoms, teaching coping skills and supporting you for the long term.
- Whole-person care: We provide comprehensive treatment of all aspects of mental health care for people of all ages. Depending on specific needs, your care team may include psychologists, licensed marriage and family therapists or licensed clinical social workers.
- Adolescent specialty programs: We offer specialized programs for children and teens so they can learn to manage their health condition and live a rewarding life. Our adolescent specialty programs include attention deficient disorder (ADD), anxiety, depression, anger, alcohol and substance abuse and obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD).
- Play-based therapy for children: For children age 3 to 11 with mental health concerns, our experts offer play therapy to help kids learn healthy ways to express their feelings.
We provide comprehensive assessments and treatment plans including:
- Individual therapy
- Couples therapy
- Family therapy
- Play therapy
- Psychological testing
- Support groups
- Traumatic experience
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Physical, sexual or emotional abuse issues
- Chronic pain management and medication dependency
- Marriage and family problems
- Other emotional and behavioral health concerns
Take the Next Step
Outpatient Therapy Services are offered in-person or through video visits at our three convenient locations in Rancho Cucamonga, Murrieta, and Redlands. Call 909-558-9500 to schedule an appointment today.