Please call 909-558-9275 to refer a patient to one of our programs. Our intake coordinators will assess the patient to determine which level of care is most appropriate.
Once a patient is cleared through our intake department, patients may be admitted into one of our various inpatient, partial hospitalization outpatient, or intensive outpatient treatment programs.
How do I refer a patient for ECT?
To ensure a seamless referral process, a variety of procedures have been established including:
- Initial telephone assessment
- Managed care authorization
- Consultation with psychiatrist and anesthesiologist
- A thorough review of the patient's medical history
- Laboratory screening
- An electrocardiogram
- Any necessary communication with the referring professional for optimal continuum of care
Referrals can be made Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. by calling 909-558-2382