"I wanted to be what everybody would consider normal. Being able to bring my family to the Behavioral Medical Center and going through treatment with them was invaluable."
Our expert team specializes in treating a wide range of mental health and substance use issues for children, adolescents, adults and seniors. We offer a full range of behavioral health services including inpatient, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient treatment.
Our treatment philosophy is to strengthen, restore and renew the patient and his or her family.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Behavioral Health
- Accredited by the Joint Commission
- Convenient locations in Redlands and Murrieta
- Only inpatient children’s program in the region
- One of the few hospitals serving the needs of seniors
- Inpatient, partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient programs
- Whole person care considering physical, mental and spiritual dimensions.