Your health and safety is still our top priority. Appointments are available as video visits, phone calls or in-person visits as needed, with the same safe, world-class care you expect.
A Professional and Caring Environment
Our team of therapists and physicians are here to help patients living with overwhelming issues such as unresolved grief, depression, anxiety, anger and other mental health conditions. We have specialized treatment programs for those struggling with alcohol or drug abuse. Our commitment is to provide compassionate, timely and effective treatment through our outpatient and inpatient services.
Effective conversations about suicide and other mental health issues
Watch our FB LIVE, featuring Psychiatrist Melissa J. Pereau, MD who joined us to discuss, "SUICIDE: Know the Signs. Take Action"! Like this page to get notified of more topics in the future.
Posted by Loma Linda University Health on Tuesday, June 12, 2018
Dr. Melissa J. Pereau, Medical Director and Psychiatrist at Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center, offers tips on how to talk about tough topics with a loved one in pain, or how to ask for the help you need.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Adult Mental Health
- Expert team of providers dedicated to healing mind, body and spirit
- Locations in Redlands and Murrieta
- Intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization programs provide treatment while allowing patients to return home in the evening
- Inpatient treatment for patients in crisis
- Individualized treatment planning to meet your distinct needs