Our chronic pain management experts understand the unique needs of people dealing with chronic pain and are here to help you manage your physical pain in a positive way.
Why Choose Us to Help with Your Recovery from Chronic Pain Medications
- Specialized program to treat patients suffering from chronic pain medication addictions
- Over 87% of our patients who came into the Chronic Pain program with excessively high levels of pain reported a reduction of pain levels within the first four weeks of treatment
- Our program focuses on teaching patients recovery and life skills that can be used to better manage physical pain while increasing the ability to lessen stress and increase overall quality of life
- Since stress can trigger pain, our counselors and therapists work with patients on ways to relieve stress. By managing situations that can create stress, patients are able to be more prepared in their physical reaction to the stress itself
- Dedicated to ending our patients’ medication dependency by offering hope, healing and serenity
Our program places a strong focus on improving the quality of life for the entire family. Family groups are offered to our patients and graduates to help increase understanding of the disease. Family groups include couples groups, which focus on improving communication between spouses.
Additionally, children’s groups are offered as a way to help educate the children of addicted parents. Multifamily groups then bring together children and spouses in a setting that helps the entire family unit understand, cope and heal.
During the past two decades, acupuncture has received growing acceptance in the medical community. Acupuncture relieves pain and stress while showing that relief does not need to come from a pill.
Yoga and Group Outings
We offer a variety of ways to help our patients manage their pain positively. By allowing our patients a chance to participate in yoga classes along with a variety of recreational outings, patients learn the benefits of a healthy lifestyle without the need for medication.
We know spirituality is a key component in the recovery process. Our chaplain services team works with you to address different aspects of spiritual care including coping skills, providing social support and addressing the connection between physical, emotional and spiritual health.