When your child is experiencing behavioral health problems, it can affect daily life at home, at school, or in the community. We’re here to help restore harmony and hope in your child’s life by providing care in a safe, encouraging, and healing environment.
We offer a full range of behavioral health services for children ages 8 - 13 and adolescents ages 14 -17 experiencing mental, emotional, or behavioral problems.
Why Choose Us for Youth Mental Health Care
- Whole-person care: We provide comprehensive treatment of all aspects of mental health care for children and teens. Depending on specific needs, your child’s care team may include youth psychiatrists, nurses, clinical and occupational therapists, teachers, case managers, social workers, chaplains, dieticians, or behavioral care assistants.
- Customized to patient and family: Our team creates a personalized care plan just for your child and family. We focus on supporting the entire family with the goal of restoring hope, courage, and resiliency.
- Full spectrum of treatment: From hospitalization to treat urgent needs through outpatient follow-up care, we are here to support you throughout all steps of your child’s mental health treatment journey.
- Return home each day: With our intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization programs, your child can receive treatment during the day and return home each evening. We may also use this type of “step down” program following hospitalization for critical care.
- Specialty programs: We offer specialized adolescent programs for certain conditions, such as eating disorders, self-injury, chronic illness, or serious medical conditions.
Conditions We Treat
We provide treatment for illnesses related to depression, anxiety, attention deficits, trauma, substance abuse, obsessions and compulsions, pathological impulsivity, and psychosis.
A mental “illness” related to these disorders refers to a disruption in the connection between the mind, body, and environment. We approach treatment with the idea that the body and mind are connected, and aim to treat mental illnesses to improve your child’s functioning and quality of life.