If you or a loved one suffers from an eating disorder such as anorexia or bulimia, we can help. Our eating disorders program helps adolescents and adults who use food to cope with stress, anxiety or other conflicts build a healthy relationship with food.
Why Choose Us for Eating Disorder Treatment
- Whole-person care: We provide comprehensive treatment for all aspects of your care, including medical, spiritual and mental health. Depending on your needs, your care team may include psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, social workers, chaplains, dieticians, family counselors or therapists.
- Full spectrum of treatment: From hospitalization to treat urgent needs through outpatient follow-up care, we are here to support you throughout all steps of the eating disorder treatment journey.
- Customized care plan: Our team creates a personalized care plan just for you and your family. We focus on supporting the entire family with the goal of restoring hope, courage and resiliency.
- Behavioral health specialists: As specialists in treating mental health conditions, we provide care for eating disorders such as anorexia and bulimia, along with other behavioral health issues such as depression, anxiety, or substance abuse.
What are common symptoms of an eating disorder?
Those with an eating disorder typically exercise unhealthy behaviors such as undereating, purging, laxative, diet pills and diuretic use, as well as excessive exercising and weight fluctuation.
Our eating disorder services include:
- Individual and family therapy groups
- Nutrition counseling
- Art therapy
- Structured meals
- Goals, coping, and life skills
- Meal planning
- Stress management
- Spiritual care
- Community and school reintegration
- Relapse prevention