Our breast cancer care team brings together unique expertise, sensitivity and state-of-the-art diagnostic tools for women's breast health. Our dedicated breast health experts, reconstructive surgeons, oncologists, nurses and staff are committed to treating your breast cancer and preserving healthy tissue.
At the Breast Health Center, we strive to provide whole person care. Unlike most centers, we add the spiritual, emotional and nutritional aspects of care into your treatment. We are with you every step of the way.
Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in women
3.1M breast cancer survivors in the US
13.5% Average risk of a woman in the US developing breast cancer
Why Choose Us for Breast Cancer Care
- Regional leaders: At our Women's Imaging Center, you have access to the most advanced diagnostic capabilities in the region.
- Risk evaluation: We help you uncover your risk for developing breast cancer, carrying a cancer-causing gene mutation or developing a second cancer.
- Advanced technology: Your diagnosis and treatment include advanced technologies like digital mammography, tomosynthesis (3D mammography) and breast MRI.
- Comprehensive services: Our center offers a wide range of services in one location, including surgery, medical oncology, reconstruction surgery and radiation medicine.
- Leading treatments: We are one of the few centers offering proton therapy treatment for breast cancer in the United States.
- Clinical trials: You may be eligible for a new therapy being developed in one of our breast cancer clinical trials.
- Full support: Our Breast Health Center offers pastoral care, nutritional counseling, patient education and support groups.