"At Loma Linda, people get it; they know how a patient feels. They have empathy here, and sensitivity. I can’t say enough about the people at Loma Linda. I’m very fond of the whole team—my surgeon, medical oncologist, radiation oncologist, nurses, technologists, everybody."
Your health and safety is still our top priority. Appointments are available as video visits, phone calls or in-person visits as needed, with the same safe, world-class care you expect.
Our breast cancer care team brings together unique expertise, sensitivity and state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to help preserve women’s breast health. Our dedicated breast health experts, reconstructive surgeons, oncologists, nurses and staff are committed to treating your breast cancer and preserving healthy tissue. We are with you every step of the way.
Comprehensive Breast Cancer Care
We offer you a wide range of services in one convenient location, including:
- Women’s Imaging Center offering the most advanced diagnostic capabilities in the Inland Empire
- Latest technology, including digital mammography, tomosynthesis or 3D mammography and breast MRI
- Wide scope of services includes surgery, medical oncology, reconstruction surgery and radiation medicine
- Proton therapy treatment and robotic surgery options
- Clinical trials with new therapies for breast cancer
- Cancer risk assessments to find your risk for developing breast cancer, carrying a cancer-causing gene mutation or developing a second cancer
- Breast Health Resource Center with pastoral care, nutritional counseling, patient education and support groups
Breast cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death in women
3.1M breast cancer survivors in the US
13.5% Average risk of a woman in the US developing breast cancer
Prevention tip Get to and stay at a healthy weight
Prevention tip Be physically active
Prevention tip Limit or avoid alcohol