"These are exciting times for the Loma Linda University Cancer Center. As we train the next generation of cancer professionals, translate scientific discovery into state-of-the-art cancer care and move towards NCI designation, we thank you for your partnership and support."
Since 1981, our highly skilled physicians and caregivers have partnered with cancer patients for world-class care and meet unique treatment needs. We provide you accessible and innovative cancer care through our 11 Centers of Excellence in one convenient center. Our commitment to whole person care means your cancer treatment is tailored to your complete needs - physical, emotional and spiritual needs.
We are the only treatment center for complex cancer patients in the Inland Empire. This means you have access to the region’s most highly respected specialists in all areas of cancer treatment and surgery.
Your personal navigator connects you to our team of surgical, medical, and radiation oncologists, pathologists, nurses, counselors, nutritionist and other caregivers. The result is the most comprehensive cancer care you can find in one location.
We are leaders in radiation oncology and provide world-class medical oncology services. We are the only cancer center in the region to offer specialty treatments like proton therapy and hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy (HIPEC).
We offer state-of-the-art, non-invasive diagnostic and therapeutic cancer techniques. This allows us to craft precise and comprehensive treatment plans for each patient.
Recognized Leader in Cancer Care
- 2017 Innovator award by the Association of Community Cancer Centers
- Designated a High Performing Site (HPS) by the National Cancer Institute because of significant accrual of NCI cancer trials
- Quality Accredited Cancer Program by the American College of Surgeons
- Most experience of any center in the world for protons
Why Accreditation Matters
We are honored to be designated as a Quality Accredited Cancer Program by the American College of Surgeons. This honor is only given to a select group of elite programs that meet the accreditation standards of this highly respected institution, which includes:
- Comprehensive care
- A multidisciplinary, team approach
- Patient-centered services
- Options for genetic assessment and counseling and palliative care services
- Treatment planning based on evidence-based national treatment guidelines
- Clinical trials and new treatment options
- Follow-up care, including a survivorship care plan