Are you or a loved one suffering from substance abuse? Recovery is possible, and our team at the Behavioral Medicine Center (BMC) is here to offer hope and help for achieving sobriety.
Our Substance Use Recovery and Wellness program treats adults suffering from alcoholism and drug addiction. While the decision to enter into treatment can be difficult, maintaining sobriety is an important step toward a much better quality of life.
Why Choose Us for Substance Use Recovery
- Next-day care: Substance use is a serious problem that requires care as soon as possible. Your treatment program typically begins within 24 hours of your intake assessment.
- Treatment for every stage of recovery: Every patient’s recovery journey is unique. Your care is personalized to your needs, with the full spectrum of services available from inpatient detox to outpatient support.
- Proven substance use disorder treatments: No matter the type of substance abuse, we can help you find proven, effective care. This includes specialized care if you’ve become dependent on prescription medication for chronic pain.
- Care for body, mind, and spirit: With a focus on whole person care, our program goes beyond treating addiction. Recreational therapy promotes mental well-being through reinforcing healthy leisure skills, exercise, and team building. Our chaplain supports your spiritual well-being, ready to help you through hardship and grief.
- Building your support network: Outside of our care team, your support network is an important part of recovery. Your family is encouraged to attend at least one weekly group session to maximize your treatment’s effectiveness.
Conditions We Treat
We treat addiction and abuse for many substances, including:
- Hallucinogens (outpatient only)
- Inhalants (outpatient only)
- Marijuana/cannabis (outpatient only)
- Prescription drugs
- Sedative hypnotics
- Stimulants (outpatient only)