We are the leading provider of acute rehabilitation care in the region, offering hospitalized patients the most comprehensive experience at our two inpatient units.
Our physician specialists and compassionate staff, combined with our physical amenities, provide you with a healing environment that nurtures the connection between mind, body and spirit. We are committed to helping you restore the strength and independence you need to return home.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Team of board-certified doctors, nurses, therapists and staff help you achieve maximum recovery following a disabling disease or injury
- Full continuum of care from inpatient through outpatient and community support groups
- Families and caregivers encouraged to participate in the patient’s therapy to ensure the best outcomes
- Simulations to help you practice everyday activities to get your life back