We offer one-stop access to the most comprehensive outpatient and inpatient rehabilitation services in the region. Our team of board-certified doctors, nurses, therapists and staff help you reach maximum recovery and provide customized care to meet your unique needs.
Why Choose Us for Rehabilitation Services
- Multidisciplinary, expert team: Our multidisciplinary team collaborates to bring you best practices and the latest innovative technology to help you recover from your injury or illness. Our team of board-certified doctors, nurses, and therapists work together to provide you with the best possible outcome.
- Region-leading rehab care: We are the only rehabilitation program with robotic therapy in the region.
- Seamless integration with trauma experts: We are conveniently located less than a mile from our Level 1 trauma center and will work closely with trauma experts to coordinate your care, treatment, and recovery.
- Full spectrum of treatment: From hospitalization to treat urgent needs through outpatient follow-up care and community support groups, we are here to support you throughout all steps of your rehabilitation journey.
- State-of-the-art treatment facilities: Our treatment areas include an 8,000-square-foot gym and private treatment areas. We are proud to provide a healing environment with peaceful gardens throughout the campus.
Our services for hospitalized patients include amputation rehabilitation and therapy for traumatic brain or head injury, spinal cord injury or stroke.
Many of our patients treated on an inpatient basis are transferred to an outpatient setting for physical, speech and occupational therapy. Other outpatient therapies include robotic rehabilitation, orthopedic and sports therapy, women’s health and hand rehabilitation.
The Advanced Neuro Recovery Center uses robotic therapy tools such as the Ekso Bionics® (EKSO) robots and The InMotion ARM™ robots to help you retrain your body from neurological conditions like stroke.
Orthopedic and Sports Therapy
Our orthopedic physical therapy can help you heal from injuries and conditions of the joints, ligaments, tendons and nerves. If you have a sports injury, we can help you get back in the best shape possible to return to your favorite activity.
Orthotics and Prosthetics
Our orthotics and prosthetic team designs innovative and advanced braces, prosthetic limbs and orthotic devices. We are one of the few facilities that make custom baby helmets.
We offer adolescent and pediatric inpatient and outpatient programs staffed by trained pediatric specialists. Services are provided in a child-friendly environment that is fun and therapeutic.