Your health and safety is still our top priority. Appointments are available as video visits, phone calls or in-person visits as needed, with the same safe, world-class care you expect.
We are the leading provider of acute rehabilitation care in the region, offering hospitalized patients the most comprehensive experience at our two inpatient units.
Our physician specialists and compassionate staff, combined with our physical amenities, provide you with a healing environment that nurtures the connection between mind, body and spirit. We are committed to helping you restore the strength and independence you need to return home.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Accredited by the Commission of Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Team of board-certified doctors, nurses, therapists and staff help you achieve maximum recovery following a disabling disease or injury
- Full continuum of care from inpatient through outpatient and community support groups
- Families and caregivers encouraged to participate in the patient’s therapy to ensure the best outcomes
- Simulations to help you practice everyday activities to get your life back
Comparing Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities
Our team works hard to give you quality patient care that stands above the rest. These links can help you compare our program with others around the nation:
- Rehabilitation Quality Outcomes Adults 2019
- Rehabilitation Quality Outcomes Stroke 2019
- Rehabilitation Quality Outcomes Adolescents 2019
- Adult & Adolescent Inpatient Rehabilitation Facts & Figures 2019
- Datos y cifras sobre la rehabilitación de pacientes adultos y adolescentes internos del 2019
- Medicare.gov Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility Comparison
Adolescent Rehabilitation (14 to 20 years old)
Our team understands the unique needs of adolescent patients. We offer community integration to provide an active, energetic environment.
Traumatic brain injuries (TBI) are never the same. Our patients benefit from a personalized and tailored program based on physical and functional limitations, cognitive impairments and emotional or behavioral difficulties. We work on skills such as walking, talking, safety, judgment, reasoning and educating family members on best practices for overcoming unique challenges.
We offer intensive therapy and structured group therapy for patients experiencing neurological disorders such as multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s disease. Our team helps you achieve your potential for independence while educating your family about the recovery process.
Spinal Cord Injury Program
Our team of specialists works with you to set goals, learn new skills and modify your lifestyle to help maximize function and achieve independence after your injury. We have advanced technologies to help retrain your body after spinal cord injuries. However, we are unable to accommodate patients that are ventilator dependent.
Regardless of the type of stroke (e.g. hemorrhagic, ischemic), we provide the full spectrum of stroke care, from the time of the event to when you go home and beyond. We are the first hospital in the region to earn The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® and the American Heart Association/American Stroke Association’s Heart-Check mark for Advanced Certification for Comprehensive Stroke Centers. Our continuum of care begins in the acute hospital, then transitions to the inpatient rehabilitation stage, and finally to the outpatient rehabilitation, and/or home health stage. Our multi-disciplinary team’s primary focus is to help you achieve your maximum potential while educating your family about the recovery process.
Our amputee rehabilitation program helps you regain strength and confidence, as well as function and mobility. We provide expert fitting of customized prosthesis and address wound care and limb management to increase flexibility, endurance and decrease pain.