Our programs provide a wide range of outpatient therapy services to adults and pediatric patients. We customize your treatment plan, tailoring it to your activity level and schedule. This includes hand therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech therapy and women’s health physical therapy.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Individualized treatment and maintenance programs for patients with musculoskeletal problems
- Expert care of patients with stroke, spinal cord injury, head injuries and other neurological problems
- Short-term physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy for children from infants to adolescents
- Many of our therapy staff are CCS (California Children’s Services) paneled
- Orthotics and Prosthetics team custom designs, fabricates and fits a full spectrum of devices such as braces and prosthetic limbs
- On-site fabrication lab so simple device adjustments can be made quickly