Our programs provide a wide range of outpatient therapy services to adults and pediatric patients. We customize your treatment plan, tailoring it to your activity level and schedule. This includes hand therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, speech therapy and women’s health physical therapy.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Individualized treatment and maintenance programs for patients with musculoskeletal problems
- Expert care of patients with stroke, spinal cord injury, head injuries and other neurological problems
- Short-term physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy for children from infants to adolescents
- Many of our therapy staff are CCS (California Children’s Services) paneled
- Orthotics and Prosthetics team custom designs, fabricates and fits a full spectrum of devices such as braces and prosthetic limbs
- On-site fabrication lab so simple device adjustments can be made quickly
We provide a supportive environment that helps you overcome obstacles and return to your best level of function and performance. Our occupational therapists and specialists use proven techniques and latest technologies to help you get back to your daily routine.
Our Hand Center specializes in treating hand pain. Our experienced staff are experts in reducing or eliminating pain and restoring limb function, no matter your condition.
Our physical therapists work with you on activities of daily living, balance and gait retraining, exercise programs, mobility, muscle retraining and pain management. We work with you one-on-one to correct movement, reduce pain and regain your health, strength and self-sufficiency.
Women’s Health Physical Therapy
Women's health physical therapy focuses on the treatment and management of the physical challenges unique to women. Our goal is to help you manage daily activities at home and work, as you regain your confidence and independence.
Our speech and language therapy treats your speech, voice or language disorder so that you can regain your ability to communicate.
Our certified LSVT-BIG therapists improve the quality of life for patients with Parkinson’s disease. This evidence-based treatment teaches patients to make “big,” exaggerated movements that they can incorporate everyday, thus improving their quality of life.
Vestibular Balance Therapy
Vestibular rehabilitation can be effective in improving symptoms related to inner ear and balance disorders. Our therapists’ aim is to help alleviate vertigo, dizziness, visual disturbance and imbalance.