"You get the feeling you’re actually making progress when you can walk again."
Robotic rehabilitation therapy offers hope to patients of all ages suffering from neurological impairment due to stroke, injury or disease (like Parkinson’s). Using advanced robotics, our team helps you reduce pain and improve your ability to move, stand, walk or grasp and manipulate objects.
At the Advanced Neuro Recovery Center, our robotic technology helps you move your body while repeated rehabilitation techniques help retrain your brain. You can see improvements and start to regain your ability to perform everyday tasks as early as your first four visits.
Why Choose Us for Robotic Rehabilitation
- A better chance at recovery: Robotic rehabilitation engages you in the recovery process faster than traditional therapy. Patients enjoy completing tasks that would be impossible or tedious without our robotic and virtual reality devices.
- Relief from a full range of conditions: We can help you improve symptoms from many neurological conditions. Robotic rehab may offer relief if you’re suffering from the effects of stroke, Parkinson’s disease, cerebral palsy or spinal cord and brain injuries.
- Improved function, even years after stroke: Your movement, strength and control can be improved even if your neurological impairment didn’t happen recently.
- Recognized for stroke care: Our Advanced Certification for Comprehensive Stroke Centers means you have access to the highest level of stroke care 24 hours a day.
- Personalized care: Your care is tailored to your unique health concerns and personal goals. Before getting started, you’ll have a detailed evaluation to ensure your rehabilitation plan includes the best treatments for you.
- Recommended by experts: Robotic rehab is an evidence-based therapy approved by the National Stroke Association, American Heart Association and FDA. Because it gives a better chance at a fuller recovery, it’s been recognized as an important companion to traditional therapies.