Your health and safety is still our top priority. Appointments are available as video visits, phone calls or in-person visits as needed, with the same safe, world-class care you expect.
Referring a patient for inpatient or outpatient services is easy. When you refer a patient to us, we will make sure to keep you in the loop. Together, we can bring the best treatment to your patients.
Referrals for inpatient rehabilitation can be made by:
- Case managers/discharge planners
- Family members
- Once the referral is made, the referral source will be called and a date and time established for the patient’s evaluation
- The rehabilitation evaluation will be initiated within 24 hours of the request; often this will include an on-site pre-admission assessment by one of our case managers
- Results of our evaluation are promptly shared with the referral source
- Loma Linda University Medical Center is contracted with most major insurance plans
For Outpatient referrals, please call 909-558-6144
Results of our evaluation are promptly shared with the referral source.