Our pediatric rehab specialists know how overwhelming it can be for both parents and children to undergo therapy. We work closely with families to develop a personalized treatment plan aimed at improving each child’s ability to reach their potential. Short-term therapy for infants through adolescents is available in both outpatient and inpatient settings.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Pediatric Rehabilitation
- Inpatient and outpatient services use the latest technology to meet our patients’ therapy goals and to ensure the best outcomes
- Therapists for adolescents are paneled by California Children’s Services (CCS) to ensure a quality of care for patients under 18 years of age
- Recreational facilities designed to meet the needs of your adolescent and provide an active, energetic environment
- Tutor support for adolescents while in rehabilitation
- Therapists can help your adolescent become involved in adaptive sports to support physical, social, and mental health