Our Transplant Institute provides state-of-the-art patient care for the diagnosis and treatment of a wide spectrum of liver diseases including viral hepatitis, liver disease and cirrhosis.
Our team is dedicated to providing the best long-term results through the evaluation and management of liver-related diseases. Together, specialists from multiple departments develop an individualized treatment plan for you for the best possible outcome.
Why Choose Us for Liver Disease Treatment
- Expert, multidisciplinary team: All liver disease physicians have extensive experience and are board-certified. Because our team is dedicated to treating liver disease, our experts are highly experienced and have access to the latest diagnostic and treatment options.
- Latest treatment options: We offer innovative and emerging treatment options for liver disease. You’ll receive compassionate, whole-person care focused on your body, mind, and spirit.
- Comprehensive, whole-person care: We use a coordinated team approach, including doctors, nurses, social workers, pharmacists, dietitians, and immunology specialists. Our whole-person care focuses on mental, physical, emotional, and spiritual health. We offer spiritual care and counseling services for our patients and families.
Services We Offer
We offer a large range of complex surgical methods and therapies, including:
- Liver resection
- Liver transplantation
- Portal hypertension shunting surgery
- Bile duct resection
- Pancreas resection
- Complex gallbladder surgery
- Whipple and Roux-en-Y surgeries
- Radiofrequency ablation
- Systemic chemotherapy
- Proton beam therapy
- Combined modality therapy
- Endoscopic ultrasound for diagnosis and treatment