"My entire adult life I’ve been ill with heart disease. The team at Loma Linda University Health Transplant Institute held me together during some of my darkest times during my journey. They are truly angels! Finally, I am living life to the fullest!"
Our comprehensive approach means we are not only focused on the transplantation surgery, but also support you throughout the process. From referral to surgery and recovery, we’re committed to caring for you throughout your transplant journey.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Transplant Institute
- 50-year legacy of innovative organ transplantation, including pioneering infant heart transplantation
- 99% survival rate for transplants in 2017
- Serving southern California and beyond with satellite clinics in Las Vegas and the Coachella Valley
- All transplant physicians have extensive transplant experience and are board-certified
- Multi-disciplinary team reviews each case for transplant suitability
- Coordinated team approach including doctors, nurses, social workers, pharmacists, dietitians and immunology specialists
- Active, ongoing support groups for recipients and family members
- Focus on whole person care includes mental, physical, emotional and spiritual health