Your health and safety is still our top priority. Appointments are available as video visits, phone calls or in-person visits as needed, with the same safe, world-class care you expect.
With nearly 3,000 kidney transplants and more than 200 kidney-pancreas transplants performed, our kidney transplant program is recognized worldwide. We are known for our deep experience in the field and thorough follow-up care.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Kidney Transplant
- Higher success rate than the national average
- Support services before and after kidney transplant surgery
- Over 50 years in innovation in transplant services
- Only comprehensive transplant center in the region
- Regional leader in comprehensive transplant care for children and adults
- For patients who are ABO incompatible, we offer desensitization prior to kidney transplantation.
Paul Brinkmann is happy he found a home of hope at the Loma Linda University Transplant Institute’s kidney and pancreas support group.Read Story