With nearly 3,000 kidney transplants and more than 200 kidney-pancreas transplants performed, our kidney transplant program is recognized worldwide. We are known for our deep experience in the field and thorough follow-up care.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Kidney Transplant
- Higher success rate than the national average
- Support services before and after kidney transplant surgery
- Over 50 years in innovation in transplant services
- Only comprehensive transplant center in the region
- Regional leader in comprehensive transplant care for children and adults
- For patients who are ABO incompatible, we offer desensitization prior to kidney transplantation.
The Transplant Institute made national news when Riverside County Deputy Sheriff Tracey Newton donated an organ to a 28–year-old California woman who was dying from kidney disease.Watch video
Thanks to the selfless act of families and individuals choosing to donate organs, a record-breaking streak of transplants for Loma Linda University Transplantation Institute was made possible.Read Story