We understand seniors have unique healthcare needs. We’re committed to keeping seniors healthy, focusing on whole person care of mind, body and spirit.
Our geriatricians have specialized training in caring for older adults and managing multiple chronic conditions.
Why Choose Us for Senior Primary Care
- Catering to the unique needs of 55+ individuals: Our board-certified geriatricians specialize in senior healthcare needs. We are leaders in longevity and health research.
- Whole-person care and support: We provide plenty of senior support services, including the Just for Seniors club, Senior Wellbeing newsletter, and more. Leaders in senior primary care: We have received national recognition for patient-centered care.
- Open, easy communication with your provider: Use our online patient portal, MyChart, to communicate with your doctor, access test results, and request prescription refills – all from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Respite care for seniors and families: Our Adult Day Health Services provide safe, compassionate daytime care for seniors.
- Geriatric assessment
- Preventive medicine for older adults
- Memory and cognitive assessment
- Osteoporosis management
- Gait assessment for frequent falls
- Power mobility assessment
- Complex care consult for multiple conditions
- Depression management
- Assisted living placement evaluation
- Conservatorship assessment and filing forms
- Adult Day Health Services