Our primary care team will care for you from adulthood through retirement. We’re here to help when you’re sick, but also focus on lifestyle medicine to treat the underlying cause of disease and help you become healthier.
We offer family medicine services, including:
- Physical examinations
- Well-woman exams
- Care for acute and chronic illnesses
- Minor surgical procedures
- Health education
Our primary care providers, as partners in your journey to health, will also help coordinate your care if specialty services are needed.
Why Choose Us for Adult Primary Care
- Patient- and family-centered care: Our primary care providers offer family-centered care for all ages. We provide the full scope of family medicine and specialty services, from wellness and prevention to care for chronic conditions like diabetes and heart disease.
- Convenient appointments that fit your busy schedule: We offer same-day and after-hours appointments with convenient online scheduling.
- Leaders in primary care: We have received national recognition for patient-centered care in family medicine.
- Open, easy communication with your provider: Use our online patient portal, MyChart, to communicate with your doctor, access test results, and request prescription refills – all from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Specialty clinics: Our lifestyle clinic helps people with weight management and treats chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, and more.