Our primary care team will care for you from adulthood through retirement. We are here to help when you’re sick, but also focus on lifestyle medicine to treat the underlying cause of disease and help you become healthier.
- Physical examinations
- Well-woman exams
- Care for acute and chronic illnesses
- Minor surgical procedures
- Health education
Our primary care providers, as partners in your journey to health, will also help coordinate your care if specialty services are needed.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Primary Care
- Full scope of services, from wellness and prevention to care for chronic conditions like diabetes and heart disease
- Same-day and after hours appointments with convenient online scheduling
- Lifestyle visits for individual treatment plans to help you get healthier or maintain good health
- Online patient portal to view test results, request prescription refills and communicates with providers
- National recognition for patient-centered care