Your health and safety is still our top priority. Appointments are available as video visits, phone calls or in-person visits as needed, with the same safe, world-class care you expect.
Our primary care team is committed to caring for your entire family. Finding a provider you trust is an important part of staying healthy, and we are here to support you in every stage of life.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Primary Care
- Family-centered care for all ages
- Same-day appointments
- Fast-track appointments for simple injuries or illnesses
- Leader in preventive care
- Lifestyle clinic to help with weight management and treat chronic conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease and more
- Online patient portal, MyChart, to communicate with your doctor, access test results and request prescription refills
We offer expert care for infants, children and teens. Services include well-child check-ups, immunizations, sports and school physicals, and support for illness and injury.
Our primary care providers can guide your care from adulthood to retirement. From wellness visits to managing chronic conditions and minor surgical procedures, we have you covered.
Our geriatricians offer specialized care for seniors to keep you healthy and help manage multiple health concerns. If you need specialty care, our providers can coordinate your care with the broad range of specialty care available at Loma Linda University Health.