If your loved one is unable to care for themself during the day, our Adult Day Health Services program can help. We provide professional care for people facing frailty, disability, chronic illness, or other challenges that prevent them from caring for themselves.
Our experienced staff provide healthcare, rehabilitative therapies, recreational activities, and social services for adults 18 and over. Your loved one will find a welcoming, safe, and therapeutic environment that helps them feel supported and connected.
Why Choose Us for Adult Day Health Services
- Helping hands you need: Our program provides your loved one with trusted, professional care and supervision while you or other caregivers are unavailable.
- All the experts in one place: Our staff includes registered nurses (RNs), as well as social workers, clinical psychologists, physical therapists, and dietitians.
- Rehabilitation services: Whenever possible, we provide rehabilitation services to help your loved one improve their capabilities and live their most independent life.
- Respect and compassion: You and your loved one can expect to be treated with dignity, respect, and understanding.
- Whole person care: Our program supports your loved one’s spiritual, social, and health needs. Participants have access to daily activities, a hot lunch, and social support services in a friendly and caring environment.
- Collaborative treatment plans: We consult with your loved one’s physician and caregiver to develop a care plan personalized to their specific needs.
Services We Offer
Our Adult Day Health Services program offers a variety of treatments and services to help participants feel their best, enjoy a better quality of life, and maintain their independence. Our services include:
- Skilled nursing: Nursing care is available as needed from registered nurses (RNs), licensed vocational nurses (LVNs) and certified nursing assistants (CNAs).
- Physical therapy: Physical therapists provide exercises and therapies to help build strength, balance, and flexibility.
- Occupational therapy: Occupational therapists work with participants to improve skills needed in daily life.
- Speech therapy: Speech therapists help with skills to rehabilitate speech and improve communication.
- Behavioral and emotional healthcare: Clinical psychologists and therapists provide support and referrals for mental health concerns.
- Nutritional counseling: Dietitians assist with meal planning and nutritional support.
- Recreational activities: Recreational therapists lead a variety of engaging activities to provide physical and mental stimulation.
- Social services assistance: Social workers provide support and resources for financial concerns, transportation, housing, and more.
- Hot lunch and snacks: Hot, nutritious meals and snacks help meet participants’ dietary needs.
- Transportation: Transportation to and from the center is available for participants.
- Services in English, Spanish, and Tagalog: Our team provides services in a variety of languages to help ensure all participants feel included and have their needs met.