Your health and safety is still our top priority. Appointments are available as video visits, phone calls or in-person visits as needed, with the same safe, world-class care you expect.
Loma Linda University Health's Memory Center has a multidisciplinary team of neurologists, psychiatrists, and geriatric specialists who work together to evaluate your brain health. We offer the highest quality of care for memory problems and dementia. An accurate diagnosis will lead to the best treatment plan for your unique condition. Our clinics also provide education for families and resources for community support.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Memory Center
- Our goal is to provide the highest quality of care and best treatment approach for you or your loved one with memory loss
- Our brain health program has a strong, personalized lifestyle component, making our approach to treating memory issues unique
- We work with other health professionals and educate family members on brain health
- Our specialists share their expertise in memory loss with other sub-specialists
- Our clinics also provide resources for support and information