Your health and safety is still our top priority. Appointments are available as video visits, phone calls or in-person visits as needed, with the same safe, world-class care you expect.
The Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Center of Loma Linda University Health provides comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of MS and related disorders. We use the latest diagnostics to rule out other conditions that may appear similar to MS. Our experts then create a treatment plan in collaboration with other specialists. Assistive devices, counseling and nutritional recommendations may be a part of our whole person approach to care.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Multiple Sclerosis Center
We work closely with other experts to create a total care plan unique to you. They may include:
- The Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Department at Loma Linda for ongoing therapies and assistive devices
- The Urology Department if you have bowel or bladder issues
- The Neurosurgery Department insertion of specialized devices
- The Psychiatry Department if you have depression or cognitive issues
- Our Wellness Center so that lifestyle modification, including nutrition, is optimized
After your diagnosis, you may be eligible to join a clinical trial. Our neurological research team will follow you through the span of the trial. This type of research has led to important breakthroughs in multiple sclerosis treatments.