Video visits let you see your provider from the comfort of your home, making it easier than ever to get the care you need. You or your child can be seen by a trusted provider and receive the same personalized, attentive care you would during an in-person visit.
Video visits are available for both adults and kids. Whether you’re a new or existing patient, you can see a doctor in almost any specialty. Call us at the numbers below to schedule today.
En Español: Visitas Médicas Por Video
What is a video visit?
A video visit is just like an in-person appointment with your provider, but online. You’ll use a computer, smartphone or tablet to see and speak with your provider. Your provider can diagnose illnesses, recommend treatments or prescribe medications just like in a normal appointment. Your video visit will also last about as long as an in-person visit.
Schedule video visits for yourself or anyone in your care by calling your provider’s office or using MyChart. Get video visit help.
Personalized Care, Anywhere
Connect with your provider wherever you’re most comfortable and get the personalized answers you need.
Private and Secure
Your privacy is protected during video visits. Your provider will join from a private room using a secure connection.
No Traveling or Parking
Skip the drive and the search for parking. You’ll save time, frustration and money by avoiding the hassles of travel.
Save time online. Check in using MyChart, set up your video call and skip any waiting in a doctor’s office.
Your Insurance Accepted
In most cases, the insurance you use for in-person visits will work for video visits. Ask your provider’s office if you have concerns.
Prescriptions and Refills
Just like at a regular appointment, your provider can prescribe medications and order refills.
In-person care may still be part of your treatment plan. Your provider will let you know if you need to come in for care.
What can I use video visits for?
- Common conditions, like colds, flu, asthma, sore throat or rashes
- Chronic conditions, like diabetes, heart disease or cancer
- Mental health services, like psychiatry, therapy or counseling
- Minor to moderate injuries, like sprains, strains or insect bites
- Prescription help, including medication management, new prescriptions and refills
- Regular follow-ups, like post-surgery check-ups, prenatal care or physical therapy
Video visits are available for almost every specialty — your provider’s office can help you determine if a video visit is right for your care. Medical procedures, testing or imaging appointments usually require an in-person visit.
Video visits are not for emergency care. If you’re having an emergency, call 911.
How do I schedule and start a video visit?
- Log in at least 15 minutes beforehand and make sure your eCheck-In is complete
- Bring a list of your medications and questions
- Start your video visit and wait for your provider to join
- Call us at 877-558-0090 for help with technical issues.