If you're interested in Medicare, we provide no-cost, private seminars where you can learn about your new benefits with no obligation to enroll. Medicare can help cover the cost of your healthcare if you are a beneficiary, even if you haven’t retired yet. During the seminar, you'll learn about:
- Medicare Part A (Hospital)
- Medicare Part B (Medical)
- Medicare Part C (Option offered by private insurers that includes Parts A, B and generally D)
- Medicare Part D (Prescription Drug Coverage)
- How we can meet your healthcare needs with a Medicare Advantage plan
- If you qualify for a low-income subsidy to help cover costs of prescriptions and premiums
Seminars are held most days of the week, with morning, afternoon and evening time slots. Accommodations are available for people with special needs. Medicare Seminar Schedule
eHealth does not sponsor and is not affiliated with these events.
Why Choose Us for Medicare Advantage
Loma Linda University Health has a long history providing compassionate, quality care for our patients. Because many of our services and providers (including primary care) are covered under Medicare, you can continue to get the same level of care you've come to expect at our facilities. With a Medicare Advantage plan, you can even save money and join our expanded network that includes a wide range of specialties, like world-class cancer and heart care.
Our commitment to patient care was recently recognized in 2020, when we received the Integrated Healthcare Association (IHA) Excellence in Healthcare award for the second consecutive year. IHA measures value in terms of care quality, patient experience and total cost of care. Of 175 participating providers, less than 25% achieved this recognition.