“We each sleep during one-third of our lifetime and how we sleep affects our waking hours. At the Loma Linda Sleep Disorders Center we are committed to help our patients obtain restful sleep and live healthy and productive lives.”
Sleep disorders can make it a struggle to fall asleep and stay asleep. More than just exhaustion and frustration, though, sleep disorders can seriously damage your physical and mental health.
Loma Linda University Health’s expert sleep doctors diagnose and treat sleep disorders affecting you or your loved one. Our goal is to make sleeping easier and more refreshing, no matter what’s disrupting your sleep.
Why Choose Us for Sleep Care
- We care for both adults and children as young as newborns suffering from sleep disorders, like sleep apnea.
- You will receive a state-of-the-art sleep study to find the precise cause of your sleep issues.
- Our sleep center is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM), the gold standard for sleep medicine facilities.
- We were the first sleep center in the area, serving our community since 1982.
- Sleep affects the whole body, and our team reflects that. Our sleep specialists have experience in lung care, nervous system conditions, psychiatry and family medicine.