Obstructive airway diseases like asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) can make breathing difficult and keep you from doing things you enjoy. By helping you manage your disease, we aim to help you improve your breathing and quality of life.
Why Choose Us for Obstructive Airway Disease Care
- We are the only obstructive airway disease clinic in the area specializing in severe cases of asthma and COPD.
- You’ll have some of the region’s best pulmonologists (lung doctors) working closely together to coordinate your care.
- Many patients see their symptoms improve with our comprehensive approach, and are able to live more active lives.
- Our therapy options include biologics, bronchial thermoplasty, airway clearance appointments with a respiratory therapist, supplemental oxygen and more.
- If you’re a smoker, our smoking cessation program provides the support you need to quit for good.
What to Expect
At the Hospital
We do everything we can to prevent the need for hospitalization. If you do need to be admitted for asthma or COPD, you will be treated by doctors who specialize in inpatient care. They will request our help in your care plan, a member of our team will pay you a visit and we will all work together to help you recover. After your discharge, we continue to work closely with your admitting physician to oversee your care until your next clinic appointment.
In Our Clinic
With every clinic appointment, our primary goal is to prevent the progression of disease. Because your care is a journey, we use your test results and evaluations to develop a personalized plan within the first few visits. Throughout the journey, we adjust the plan as needed to help you breathe better and live a healthier life.