“I am here to find the source of your symptoms, treat you and help you feel healthy. The goal of our expert team is to work with you as our patient, providing you with friendly, sophisticated and state-of-the-art allergy and immunology care.”
Allergies affect millions of people. We’re here to offer relief. As immunologists, we also treat patients with recurrent infections. We provide testing, treatment and a customized care plan to help you enjoy a better quality of life.
Why Choose Us for Allergy & Immunology Care
- Our board-certified allergists have experience treating a wide range of allergies, food sensitivities and immune system disorders.
- We use state-of-the-art technology for testing and treating your allergies.
- Skin testing, allergy shots or oral ingestions can be used to pinpoint and treat your specific allergy.
- We coordinate your comprehensive allergy care plan by working closely with the other specialists you may need, including pulmonary, ear/nose/throat or dermatology.
Conditions We Treat
- Allergic asthma
- Hay fever
- Recurrent infections
What to Expect
At your first visit, we will ask in-depth questions regarding your medical history, followed by an allergy-focused physical exam. Next, we’ll provide a customized plan of testing and treatment options specific for you.
Follow up visits may include:
- Skin testing for environmental or food allergens
- Breathing tests for allergic asthma patients
- Lab tests for patients with compromised immune systems
- Allergy management through avoidance, medications, shots and/or other therapies
Expert Immunodeficiency Consultations
Allergy and immunology are closely related, as both are related to the immune system. Just as prolonged exposure to allergy triggers can have a bad outcome, a weakened immune system (immunodeficiency) can lead to repeat infections.
Many patients develop serious complications from their immunodeficiency, while some experience permanent damage to the lungs and other organs. To prevent this from happening to you, consult with our expert immunology physicians. They have the expertise you need to help you protect yourself from immunodeficiency triggers.
Take the Next Step
To meet with an allergist or immunology specialist, ask your primary care provider for a referral to the Advanced Lung Disease Center. We hope to put you on a healthier path.