Pulmonary hypertension (PH) is a condition where the blood vessels in the lungs have high blood pressure. Though PH cannot be cured, we provide treatments that can dramatically improve your quality of life and reduce your risk of serious complications.
Our pulmonary hypertension experts provide compassionate, complete care for even the rarest forms of this disease, like pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH). We will be by your side as you learn to manage your PH and live your life to the fullest.
Why Choose Us for Pulmonary Hypertension Care
- Regional leaders: As the only program in the region accredited by the Pulmonary Hypertension Association, you receive the highest level of care.
- Experts in early diagnosis: Our team has the expertise to diagnose pulmonary hypertension early and accurately, which can make a life-changing difference.
- Latest treatments: We help you manage any form of PH with state-of-the-art oral, inhaled and injectable treatments.
- Compassionate support: Our active pulmonary hypertension support group provides resources and connects you with other patients — you’re not alone in this fight.
- Comprehensive care: We have dedicated hospital units as well as specially-trained nursing and pharmacy staff to help manage your pulmonary hypertension.
- Research and clinical trials: We offer clinical trials for new pulmonary hypertension treatments and invest in research to fight this debilitating disease.