Your baby dies. The grief you feel is real. Others may try to comfort you, but the pain doesn’t go away. You need to talk with someone who knows what you’re going through, someone who can help.
The Butterfly Program is designed to provide support to families who are grieving the loss of their baby through miscarriage, stillbirth, or newborn death. We are aware that this is an emotional time for you and your needs are very special. We offer these pages as a resource to you in hopes that we can be helpful as you walk this difficult journey. If you have questions, please call the bereavement services office at 909-558-7261 or call the bereavement coordinator for your specific need:
Decedent Affairs: 909-651-4104 (for details about mortuaries and autopsies)
Maternity Services: 909-558-1096
NICU: 909-558-4000 ext. 85997
Helping you Understand Grief through Bereavement Literature
You may print these resources or you can email email@example.com to request a free copy mailed to you (as supplies last).
- Taking Care of You - English | Spanish (PDF)
- Family and Friends - English (PDF)
- Empty Arms and Aching Hearts - English | Spanish (PDF)
- Grieving Fathers - English | Spanish (PDF)
- Grieving Grandparents - English | Spanish (PDF)
- For Support and Comfort - English (PDF)
- Kids can Cope with Death and Dying - English | Spanish (PDF)