The grief you feel is real...
Others may try to comfort you, but the pain doesn't go away. You need to talk with someone who knows what you're going through...someone who can help. You are not alone...we are here...we care.
The SEASONS program is designed to provide support to families who are grieving the death of their loved one. We are aware that this is an emotional time for you and your needs are very special. We offer this website as a resource to you as you walk this difficult journey.
If you have questions, please call one of the following:
- SEASONS office: 909-558-7261 (for bereavement support and printed materials)
- Decedent Affairs office: 909-651-4104 (for details about mortuaries and autopsies)
Grief recovery groups
Loma Linda University Medical Center Chaplain Services conducts a series of grief recovery seminars for individuals dealing with personal tragedies, including the death of a loved one, or a divorce. The seminars require a small fee and are open to any interested persons. The sessions are held four times a year: January, April, July and October. Each session begins the first Monday of the month and continues for seven consecutive Mondays from 3 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. There will be a one-time registration fee of $45 and $25 per additional family member.
Camp Good Grief
Camp Good Grief is for children and teens 10 to 16 years old who have had a sibling or parent die. It provides the place and space for children and teens to
come together in an atmosphere of love and acceptance.
Helping you Understand Grief
You may print these resources or order printed copies of select brochures Order Form
- Taking Care of You - English | Spanish (PDF)
- The Grief Process - English (PDF)
- Empty Arms and Aching Hearts (death of a baby) - English | Spanish (PDF)
- Shattered Dreams (death of a child) - English | Spanish (PDF)
- Grieving Fathers - English | Spanish (PDF)
- Kids Can Cope with Death and Dying - English | Spanish (PDF)
- Grieving Grandparents - English | Spanish (PDF)
- Family and Friends (Death of a Baby) - English (PDF)
- Business Matters - English (PDF)
- For Support and Comfort - English (PDF)