Our sports medicine experts treat everything from sprains and strains to torn ligaments and broken bones. They use advanced orthopedics to care for conditions of the foot, ankle, knee, hips, elbow, back and spine. Our specialty care and rehabilitation has returned thousands of amateur and professional athletes of all ages back into the game.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Sports Medicine Services
- Multidisciplinary team with all the experts you need, from sports medicine orthopedic surgeons to radiologists and physical therapists
- Orthopedic residency program trains the next generation of specialists
- Innovative treatments for complex trauma to recreational or sports related injuries
- Our experts are able to restore function and help to prevent future injury
- Compassionate, whole person care that focuses on the body, mind and spirit