The Limb Lengthening Center at Loma Linda University offers the latest and most advanced treatments for conditions affecting upper and lower limb length and deformity in children and adults. Lengthening and reconstructive surgery can be a journey. In many cases gradual deformity corrections and lengthening surgery is performed over time with multiple procedures. We take our patients seriously and provide easy access to our physicians guiding you through each step of the process taking into account mental and physical challenges.
Our goal is to help restore patients to their maximal potential using a comprehensive team approach.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Limb Lengthening Center
- The most experienced limb lengthening and reconstruction surgeons in the western United States.
- Innovative treatments for leg length discrepancy, mal-unions, non-unions, complex fractures, joint contractures, bone deficits, hip disorders, and short stature.
- We are leaders in the use of the Taylor Spatial Frame, Precice Magnetic Lengthening Nail, and Ilizarov Reconstruction, and other internal and external fixation systems.
- We have the latest technology including imaging with the EOS, a low dose radiation scanner.
- A comprehensive team and program that understands the needs of patients of all ages, pre and post surgery.
My family's experience is incredible. Our physician performed wonderfully well for our daughter's surgery. We will never forget him and his kindness. He is the best after God almighty.