Sports medicine patients come from a wide range of ages and activity levels. Many are young, active patients, including children, teens and collegiate athletes. Others are middle-aged "weekend warriors'' and aging athletes. As people live longer and stay active, we encounter injuries at various stages of activity and life.
Our sports medicine experts treat everything from sprains and strains to torn ligaments and broken bones. We use advanced orthopaedics to care for conditions of the foot, ankle, knee, hips, elbow, back and spine. Our specialty care and rehabilitation has returned thousands of amateur and professional athletes of all ages back into the game.
Why Choose Us for Sports Medicine
- We offer a multidisciplinary team of experts, from sports medicine orthopaedic surgeons to radiologists and physical therapists.
- Innovative treatments for conditions from complex trauma to recreational or sports related injuries.
- Our experts are able to restore function and help to prevent future injury.
- You receive compassionate, whole person care focused on the body, mind and spirit.
- Our orthopaedic residency program trains the next generation of specialists.