We know how concerning it is when your growing child needs orthopaedic care. Our pediatric orthopaedic surgeons are ready with surgical and non-surgical treatments developed specifically for kids and teens.
Your child has access to a quality of care and a breadth of services unmatched in the region. From diagnosis to recovery, we’re by your child’s side through broken bones, joint infections, emergency surgery, elective procedures and more.
Why Choose Us
- Treatments unique to children: Your child’s care is our focus, with techniques and instruments specifically designed for the care of children. We also make sure your child’s treatment is appropriate for their age, whatever condition they may have.
- Family approach to care: When your child becomes our patient, you’re treated like family. This includes our commitment to whole person care, personalized treatments and follow-up care for as long as needed.
- Highly experienced: Day to day, our team cares for a large number of kids with a wide variety of conditions. You can rest assured your child is in the hands of experienced professionals.
- No condition too rare: As leading pediatric experts in the region, the rare and challenging cases are routine in our clinic.
Do I Need a Referral?
No, we welcome patients without referrals. We work with your insurance provider to get you the services you need.
If you’re not sure which specialist to see, we’ll help you find the right care with our team of experts.
Services We Offer
- Physical therapy and rehabilitation: Many conditions can be treated through careful monitoring and management, including physical therapy. Your child may also need physical therapy to rebuild strength and flexibility after a procedure.
- Limb and joint reconstruction: Certain conditions require reconstruction, correcting deformities that can affect your child’s development. Our team is experienced in both surgical and non-surgical treatment options.
- Surgery and minimally invasive procedures: If your child needs treatment beyond more conservative approaches like physical therapy, a number of surgical procedures are available. When possible, our surgeons use minimally invasive procedures (those that require fewer, smaller incisions) like arthroscopic surgery. Our surgeons perform procedures tailored to your child’s age (such as torn ACL reconstructive surgery where the bone growth plate is preserved). The end result is better outcomes in your child’s growth and development.