"I couldn’t walk so I had to hop everywhere. There were days I didn’t want to get out of bed. I definitely recommend Loma Linda University Orthopaedics to everyone."
From diagnosis to recovery, our world-renowned orthopaedic specialists work together on the right treatment plan for you. We diagnose and treat the most complicated disorders of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, muscles and nerves.
We offer non-surgical treatments and minimally invasive techniques in addition to specializing in complex surgical care. Depending on your needs, treatment may include nutrition, exercise, surgical or non-surgical procedures and mind-body research findings.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Orthopaedics
- Experts in all orthopaedic specialties: adult reconstruction, pediatrics, sports, trauma, spine, foot, hand, shoulder, elbow and orthopaedic oncology
- Our providers treat complex injuries other facilities cannot treat
- Center for Joint Replacement with success rates over 95%
- More joint replacement surgeries than any other hospital in the region
- International leader in diagnosing and treating benign and malignant tumors of the bone and soft tissue
- We do not just treat the condition - we treat mind, body and spirit as part of the healing process