If you have pain or limited use of your hand, wrist, forearm or shoulder, our orthopedic specialists can help.
Our expert hand and upper extremity surgeons treat problems from the fingertips to the shoulder blades. From arthritis to bursitis, carpal tunnel syndrome to hand trauma, we can reduce pain and restore function and your quality of life.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Hand and Upper Extremity Services
- Expert surgeons who teach the next generation of hand and upper extremity specialists
- Leaders in total shoulder replacement in the region
- Experience correcting complications and failed surgeries
- Compassionate, whole person care that focuses on the body, mind and spirit
- Recognized as “high performing" in orthopedics by U.S. News & World Report
After a terrible bike accident, Eric needed emergency surgery to repair his hand. Thankfully, our orthopedic surgeons at the Hand Center helped him get back to doing the things in life he loves, like enjoying in sports.