Robotic surgery empowers people to get past the physical aspects of their cancer. It may allow you to recovery more quickly and return to your normal self — physically, mentally, and spiritually.
Why Choose Us for Robotic Cancer Surgery
- Unmatched expertise: Our surgeons do more robotic surgeries each year than any other teaching hospital west of the Mississippi.
- Benefits of minimally invasive robotic surgery: Robotic surgery uses smaller incisions and more precise movement to reduce damage to surrounding healthy tissues. You may experience a faster recovery, shorter hospital stay, quicker return to daily activities, less pain, smaller scars, less blood loss, and lower risk of unwanted side effects.
- Whole person care: Our surgical oncologists specialize in caring for the whole person, not just a cancer diagnosis. You’ll find resources that support your physical, mental, and spiritual health.
Services We Offer
- Robotic prostate cancer surgery
- Kidney cancer surgery and kidney donor surgery
- Partial nephrectomy, for removal of kidney tumors
- Bladder cancer surgery