Our board certified specialists are leaders in the treatment of pancreatic conditions. From chronic pancreatitis to pancreatic cancer, our experts offer cutting edge treatments and advanced technology.
Why Choose Us for Pancreatic Conditions
- Regional leaders: We treat more pancreatic disorders than any other center in the region.
- Comprehensive services: We offer the full range of diagnostic and treatment services, including minimally invasive procedures for pancreatic cysts, interventional endoscopic ultrasound, Magnetic Resonance Cholangiopancreatography (MRCP) and Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP).
- State-of-the-art care: We offer the most advanced treatments and technologies found only in major metropolitan academic medical centers.
- All the experts you need: Our specialists are all board certified in gastroenterology and surgery with advanced training and experience in this area.
- Complex care: As a teaching hospital, our gastroenterologists and surgeons work together with other specialists on the health care team to treat complex pancreas and biliary conditions in a single team approach.
Whole Person Care
At Loma Linda University Health, multiple specialists work together as a team to provide comprehensive care. Each person is unique with different problems, diagnoses, and life circumstances. Because of this, we provide individualized care. We take time to listen to you and your needs, to answer questions that you may have, and work together as a team to provide you with the highest quality of care. We believe in treating the whole person; body, mind, and spirit.