“We understand that each individual patient is unique. At Loma Linda University Health, we work as a team to provide the best care for you. We utilize the latest endoscopic technology and techniques to diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions. Our goal is restoring your health in the safest and least invasive method possible."
Our board certified specialists are leaders in the treatment of pancreatic conditions. From chronic pancreatitis to pancreatic cancer, our experts offer cutting edge treatments and advanced technology. Loma Linda University Medical Center has been named a “Best Hospital” for 2018-19 by U.S. News & World Report.
Why Choose Us for Pancreatic Conditions
- We treat more pancreatic disorders than any other center in the region.
- We offer the full range of diagnostic and treatment services, including minimally invasive procedures for pancreatic cysts, interventional endoscopic ultrasound, Magnetic Resonance Cholangiopancreatography (MRCP) and Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangio-Pancreatography (ERCP).
- We offer the most advanced treatments and technologies found only in major metropolitan academic medical centers.
- Our specialists are all board certified in gastroenterology and surgery with advanced training and experience in this area.
- As a teaching hospital, our gastroenterologists and surgeons work together with other specialists on the health care team to treat complex pancreas and biliary conditions in a single team approach.
Whole Person Care
At Loma Linda University Health, multiple specialists work together as a team to provide comprehensive care. Each person is unique with different problems, diagnoses, and life circumstances. Because of this, we provide individualized care. We take time to listen to you and your needs, to answer questions that you may have, and work together as a team to provide you with the highest quality of care. We believe in treating the whole person; body, mind, and spirit.
Full Range of Treatments
We offer a full range of treatments via endoscopic retrograde cholangio-pancreatography (ERCP), including:
- Balloon dilation of duct strictures.
- Diagnosis and treatment of pancreatic lesions.
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Gallstone removal.
- Pancreatic pseudocyst drainage.
- Stent placement for biliary obstruction.
- Tissue sampling to diagnose biliary duct or pancreatic cancer.