If you have bone cancer, cancer of the your soft tissue or need a sarcoma removed, you can find expert care at Loma Linda University orthopedics.
Our expert team of surgeons, nurses and physical therapists specialize in treating all bone and soft-tissue tumors. Our world-class tumor surgeons work closely with specialists at our Cancer Center to treat bone cancer and tumor-like conditions of the bone. Working together with hematology/oncology, radiation oncology and other specialists, we focus on the best possible outcomes for you.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Orthopedic Tumor Treatment
- Expert tumor surgeons partner with our Cancer Center physicians to address all aspects of your care
- Multidisciplinary team includes specialists in hematology/oncology and radiation oncology to provide you with whole person care.
- Orthopedic residency program trains the next generation of specialists
- Compassionate, whole person care that focuses on the body, mind and spirit
- Recognized as “high performing" in orthopedics by U.S. News & World Report