Your health and safety is still our top priority. Appointments are available as video visits, phone calls or in-person visits as needed, with the same safe, world-class care you expect.
The Center for Joint Replacement specializes in total joint care.
From pre-operative planning to post-operative exercise, our experts create a specialized treatment plan to achieve your best possible outcome. We offer minimally invasive surgical techniques and the most successful rehabilitation programs.
Our goal is to restore mobility, improve function, and get you back to activities you enjoyed before joint pain stopped you in your tracks.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Joint Replacement Services
- Success rates over 95%
- Most successful and complete orthopedics and rehabilitation program in the region
- Often called for revisions to correct a joint replacement done at other facilities
- Comprehensive program includes nutrition counseling, spiritual resources and emotional support
- Personalized post-surgery rehabilitation plan to get you back to living a healthy active life
- Recognized as “high performing" in knee replacement by U.S. News & World Report for 2019-20
When his knee pain affected his active lifestyle, Clayton knew it was time to look for a solution. Learn more about how knee replacement was the answer to his pain. Now, he’s as active as ever.