"Before I had surgery, I was at the point where I could not walk, even with a walker. After the surgery, I was not only walking, I didn’t need any help. I gave up the cane. I gave up the walker. I gave up the wheelchair. It was a miracle!"
Our orthopedic surgeons treat all fractures and trauma, including broken bones and torn ligaments, muscles and tendons. From children to adults and seniors, our surgeons can treat the most complicated fractures and tears, including those in the back and spine. At Loma Linda University Orthopedics, we focus on your recovery and rehabilitation as part of the healing process.
Why Choose Loma Linda University Fracture and Trauma Services
- Highest level of classification for orthopedic services in the area
- Orthopedic specialists with special training in treating fractures and trauma
- Experts in handling complex cases, complications and surgical corrections
- Level 1 Trauma Center for both adults and pediatric patients
- Orthopedic residency program trains the next generation of specialists
- Compassionate, whole person care that focuses on the body, mind and spirit