The Interventional Cardiology Program at the International Heart Institute offers comprehensive diagnostic and therapeutic options for non-surgical treatments of cardiac and vascular conditions. Our interventional cardiologists are experts in:
- Percutaneous coronary revascularization
- Valve disease
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Structural heart disease
Our cardiovascular specialists work collaboratively with cardiothoracic and vascular surgeons, electro-physiologists, and congenital and heart failure experts. This ensures superior individualized care is provided to every patient to promote health and a better quality of life.
Why Choose Us for Interventional Cardiology
- All the specialists you need: Every aspect of your treatment is considered and taken care of by a full team of specialists. If you need further care, we’ll connect you with the right specialists throughout the Loma Linda University Health system.
- Advanced technology: Our state-of-the-art cardiac catheterization labs use low-radiation, high-resolution equipment along with the latest in medical devices to treat all possible cardiovascular conditions.
- Diagnostic expertise: Getting the right diagnosis the first time is all about expertise. Our specialists have expertise in a wide range of diagnostic procedures, selected based on your unique medical history and health needs.