Your health is what’s most important to us. Using research and clinical trials, our experts work to improve the heart disease treatments available to you.
When you’re in our care, you have access to a variety of active clinical trials and studies for heart disease. Our world-renowned cardiologists create a personalized treatment plan which includes trials that may benefit you.
Why Choose Us for Cardiology Clinical Trials
- Leaders in heart and vascular care: Your treatment includes the most advanced heart care and clinical trials.
- Personalized care: Our highly-specialized cardiologists work with you to find clinical trials that meet your unique health needs.
- Experts in complex care: Our teams of specialists implement the best treatments and trials into your care plan, no matter how complex your condition.
- Pioneers in research: Our researchers have pioneered lifesaving heart care treatments used worldwide.
Our Heart Research
We offer research programs for the following areas of adult cardiology:
- Adult congenital heart disease
- Arrhythmia and electrophysiology
- Heart failure
- Interventional cardiology
- Peripheral arterial and venous disease
- Structural and valvular heart disease
What to Expect
During your consultation, our cardiologists work with you to see if you qualify for any current clinical trials. If you’re a good fit for one or more studies, they can be incorporated into your treatment.
After your consultation, additional follow-up visits may be required. Most follow-ups can take place alongside your scheduled cardiology appointments. Follow-up care may include additional medications, information review, interviews or tests.
Take the Next Step
Heart disease is challenging, but we may be able to help with the latest research and clinical trials. If you’d like more information about our research and clinical trials, please call us at 909-651-9886 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.