Our residency program in preventive medicine and public health is one of the strongest programs in the country. We emphasize clinical training and remain national leaders in the field of lifestyle medicine.
Our aim is to prepare exemplary preventive medicine physicians who are dedicated to the principles of health promotion, disease prevention and population medicine.
Among preventive medicine training programs, we are particularly distinguished by our emphasis on clinical prevention and lifestyle medicine. We provide many lifestyle medicine training opportunities and excel in training physicians who can address the chronic disease pandemics of obesity, diabetes and tobacco dependence.
- Free tuition for a Master of Public Health (MPH) degree
- Culinary medicine curriculum
- Long-standing and stable program
- Lifestyle Medicine Residency Curriculum (LMRC)
- One year fellowship track available
- PGY-1 position available